experience PEACEFUL LIVING
The homes at Red Earth will revolutionize the way you look at an apartment. The residential project is complemented by fresh outdoors and elegant interiors. It bears all the hallmarks of a Pandit Javdekar project where highly functional design meets elegance. The surroundings of Red Earth let you cherish every moment with a wide choice of available activities to be enjoyed by all the members of the family.
ACTIVITIES THAT MAKES THE BEST OF OUTDOORS
Red Earth is about relaxing and cherishing every moment with your family and enjoying its exquisite indoors and outdoors too. The project enjoys enviable advantages as well.
Here are some of the activities that you can enjoy around Red Earth:
- Monsoon Hiking
- Photography Workshops*
- Bicycle Tours
- Nature Trails
- Star Gazing
ADDITIONAL FACILITIES TO ENJOY YOUR STAY EVEN MORE!
We understand the inconveniences of having a weekend retreat. So, we have arranged for some facilities, which you can avail and make your weekend fuss-free and enjoyable. At Red Earth, even the mothers of the family can enjoy a relaxed weekend with the facilities listed below.
CRECHE ON WEEKENDS
With the best of day care facilities, have a relaxed weekend & enjoy the activity of your choice with your child & family.
FUNCTIONAL FITNESS TRAINING
Sharpen your fitness with functional fitness training, which enhances your health and performance in daily activities.
Never worry about the state of your home when you visit. A tidy home is just a call away.
Call and per-order meals and have them prepared for your convenience.
Amenities and Specifications
- Swimming pool.
- Decorative entrance lobby .
- One 8 – passenger and one 13 – passenger elevator of reputed make for each tower .
- Power backup for lift, common lighting and water pump .
- Solar water heater system for toilets .
- Sewage treatment plant .
- Water treatment plant
- Earthquake-resistant RCC structure
- External wall 6” thick brick / block work
- Internal wall 4” thick brick / block work
- External wall: Double coat sand – faced plaster .
- Internal wall: Gypsum ﬁnish for all internal walls
- External wall: Oil-Bound distemper .
- Internal wall: Acrylic paint
FLOORING AND TILING
- Internal ﬂooring: 600 mm x 600 mm vitriﬁed tiles .
- Terraces: 300 mm x 300 mm anti-skid tiles
- Shutters: 32 mm ﬂush doors .
- Frames: Plywood with lustre ﬁnish .
- Toilet doors: 30 mm waterproof ﬂush doors
- Aluminium powder-coated windows with MS safety grill
- Granite kitchen platform with stainless steel sink
- Flooring: 300 mm x300 mm anti-skid tiles .
- Walls: glazed tiles up to 7’ height .
- Frames: Granite door frames .
- CP ﬁttings: Hot and cold water mixing units in all the toilets .
- Counter wash basin in master toilets
- Concealed wiring and modular switches with adequate points .
- Provision for exhaust fan in kitchen and toilets .
- Provision for AC point in any one bedroom