Make the most of your Weekend!
The 1 and 2 BHK homes at Red Earth will revolutionise the way you spend weekends. The Resort Living experience at Red Earth is complemented by fresh outdoors and elegant interiors. It bears all the hallmarks of being a Pandit Javdekar project – highly functional design meets elegance. The features at Red Earth let you maximise your weekends with a wide range of activities available for all members of the family.
A retreat, with a lot more
We understand the inconveniences of having a weekend retreat. So, we have arranged for some facilities, which you can avail and make your weekend fuss-free and enjoyable. At Red Earth, even the mothers of the family can enjoy a relaxed weekend with the facilities listed below.
• Crèche on weekends
• Kitchen service
• Functional fitness training
• House-keeping services
• A multi-sports ground for: Volleyball, Basketball, Throwball,
Kho-kho & Kabaddi
Activities that make the best of outdoors
For some, the idea of a perfect weekend is simply to relax and do nothing, while others like to enjoy the outdoors. For the latter, we have tied-up with Pugmarks (a wildlife and adventure sports company), to create some great activities for nature and fitness enthusiasts. With professional supervision, a day outdoors is even more fun and fulfilling with the activities of your interest. In fact, those who like lazy weekends are more than welcome to be a part. Here are some of the activities you can enjoy at (and around) Red Earth.
Functional fitness training
Explore a new shade of Konkan, every weekend!
3D View Of Amenities
Luxurious, in more ways than one
We are sure we’ve done justice to the pleasant surroundings and natural beauty of Urawade with amenities that best compliment them.
• Community hall amidst leisure greens
• Swimming pool
• Children’s play area
• Sewage treatment plant
• Water treatment plant
• Ample covered and open parking
• Equipped kitchen service for basic snacks and vegetarian food
• Multi-sports ground
• Adventure sports for kids
• CCTV security at entrance lobby level
• Intercom facility
• Decorative entrance lobby
• One 8-passenger and one 13-passenger elevator of reputed make for each tower
• Power backup for lift, common lighting and water pump
• Solar water heater system for toilets
• Library for adults and kids
• Hammock garden
• Open-air gymnasium
Simply pleasing to live in
Comfort meets luxury in homes that have been built with superior quality and planning, with keen attention to detail.
• Earthquake-resistant RCC structure
• External wall 6” thick brick / block work
• Internal wall 4” thick brick / block work
• External walls: Double coat sand-faced plaster
• Internal walls: Gypsum finish for all internal walls
• Internal walls: Oil-bound distemper
• External walls: Acrylic paint
Flooring and Tiling
• Internal flooring: 600 mm x 600 mm vitrfied tiles
• Terraces: 300 mm x 300 mm anti-skid tiles
• Shutters: 32 mm flush doors
• Frames: Plywood with lustre finish
• Toilet doors: 30 mm waterproof flush doors
• Aluminium powder-coated windows with MS safety grill
• Granite kitchen platform with stainless steel sink
• Flooring: 300 mm x 300 mm anti-skid tiles
• Walls: Glazed tiles up to 7’ height
• Frames: Granite door frames
• CP fittings: Hot and cold water mixing units in all the toilets
• Counter wash basin in master toilet
• Concealed wiring and modular switches with adequate points
• Provision for exhaust fan in kitchen and toilets
• Provision for AC point in any one bedroom
1. Main entrance
2. Entrance island
3. Cricket pitch
4. Practice basketball
6. Entrance plaza
8. Children’s play area
9. Pergola seating
10. Floating deck
11. Swimming pool
14. Entrance water feature
15. Party deck
18. Leisure greens
19. Swing pavilion
21. Hammock garden
22. Waterfall with existing well
23. Aamrai – mango tree plantation
24. Senior citizens’ sit-out
25. Existing well
26. Multi-sports ground
A building – 5th Slab complete as on 15th March 2017
B building – 9th slab complete as on 15th March 2017
Gate No. 308, and 310, Village Urawade, Tal. Mulshi, Dist. Pune 412 108
Neighbourhood Convenience Location Benefits
• On the road to the Lavasa City
• Proximity to Pune-Paud-Hinjewadi tri-junction
• Reasonably priced as compared to the neighbouring areas of Kothrud, Bavdhan and Pashan
• Pune-Tamhini Ghat-Mangaon Road to be widened soon
• Pirangut, a developed industrial hub with 100+ industrial setups in the neighbourhood
• The proposed ring road passes through Pirangut – Urawade – Kasar Amboli
• Kothrud – 30 min.
• Tamhini Ghat – 25 min.
• Mulshi Dam – 35 min.
• Pune Chandani Chowk – 25 min.
• Hinjewadi Phase III – 20 min.
• Mumbai-Bengaluru Highway – 35 min.
• Lavasa – 60 min.
• Educational institutes like Bharati Vidyapeeth, Sanskriti School (CBSE), Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Vidya Mandir nearby
• Bhugaon within a commute time of less than 15 min. (6 km)